Bitter for Sweet
[html]

No worries Smile

push it inSoran instantly relaxed as the grey female spoke about her son having the ebony lady's last name, so this was Naniko's mate. The lady's green eyes scanned over her again, now more critically, she had wanted to make sure that her pale almost-daughter's chosen love was indeed worthy of her. Little Nani was close enough to the dark pelted woman to be family to her, and although Soran respected her right to chose for herself and to fall in love with whomever she chose, the lady was still curious about her choice of mate. So far the lady was impressed, Naniko had chosen well, the grey girl, Anu, as Soran had been told when she had met Naniko and her small grandson at the borders, seemed polite and sweet. The girl spoke again and Soran smiled, glad that she was happy to formally introduce herself, another box ticked in the dark grandmother's list.

push it inThe green eyed fae could not help but smile as she began to think of an answer to the grey lady's first statement, it hadn't been a question, but the fae felt that she deserved an explanation, it was indeed likely that Soran would be kin to the pups, and therefore to Naniko and Anu, but the grey female wouldn't know that for sure, and so the green eyed fae felt that she deserved to know the truth. But momentarily she was distracted by the very thought of her young grandsons, the little black male who had been so curious and confused about her, unsure of how to answer her questions and the little red boy who bore her surname, he had been so lively, so full of life, so curious, the pair of them were delightful, they were so sweet, so like Naniko and Conri had been when they had been no more than carefree pups. Finally the fae snapped herself out of her reverie, remembering that she was involved in a conversation and couldn't just allow her thoughts to wander to the pups that she wanted to think about, the ones that were blurring out her cloudy images of little dead Rokus.
“Yes, Haven, I met him not long ago actually, he's a wonderful boy and Salem is as well actually, you must be very proud of them. I'm sorry, this must be confusing for you, I haven't explained properly. I'm Naniko's pups' grandmother, their father's mother.” She smiled, speaking carefully, hoping that Anu didn't know of the horrid crime that Conri had committed, she prayed that Anu didn't know, or at least that she wouldn't hold it against his dark mother, she couldn't bear the idea of it anymore than anyone who loved Naniko could.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread