It's a kind of magic
[html]

The carving was coming along well when the first signs that he had been noticed began to invade his senses. First the scent of another wolf, one that he didn't remember from his memory banks. Next came the very gentle padding in the light snow-covering around him and finally he saw the outline of the male approaching. He had checked the borders once or twice when he had been a member before, not something he did everyday but he figured as an amiable creature he could ease those wishing to join into a land that truly could appreciate them. Extend the favor as they had done to him. This wolf however clearly had other things on his mind and like Teri had once told him, checking the borders was the perfect excuse to get away from problems and move on. It was still kind that the other wolf wasn't taking it out on him in tone or posture.

Ice blue eyes scanned downward, despite their size different Sedition made every effort to avoid imposing postures, remaining seated but casting his eyes down and giving a respectable bow to the other wolf. As a current member he ranked much higher than himself even if his pack rank was omega -- Sedition assumed it wasn't. The other's words greeted his ears and he gave a quiet smile only know his fingers set aside the carving. "Wanting to join. My name is Sedition Wick, I was a member here briefly before when Spade ruled in Mordulin's place." Just because he had been a member didn't mean any of this would be easier, no doubt Mordulin or the current Alpha if there had been a change would want to know why he left. His answer would be simple, to return to family. Surely any wolf could understand that. Attempting to make an acknowledgment of family without mentioning Salvaged he struggled to remember the name of the other pup Salvaged had fathered (Sedition assumed he fathered). "I would be Endymion's cousin, if you should know him." Cousins didn't mean much but it was something.

He would have mentioned Valerik but that was pointless the pup was long dead, thanks to him... or at least he believed it had been his fault. He had no knowledge of the cancer that later claimed his life.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread