It's a kind of magic
The black male looked to the beast in front of him, he claimed to know things about the lands that he wasn't even sure that he knew about. Lucifer had left the lands for such a huge time lot that it was no wonder that people knew things over him, heck if he would have lived his whole life in the lands, he was sure there would be others that knew so much more then he would. Being young some times had it's down side, though he would live on past others if he played his cards right. The male dipped his head back to towards the other, he had been so use to being the last man on the chain that he had started to show other the respect that they showed him,

Thinking over what the male said before he spoke again was something he had been working on, when it came to this job, his whole life he had been able to say what ever he wanted, when ever he wanted. This job ask him to be kind, and to hear what others are saying, and try to figure out what they where not saying. He gave a nod."Well I'm not sure who Spade is, and I never got to meet Mordulin, however if you where once a member of these lands, as you claim, and you never got thrown out for a awful crime, then I'm sure you've past the test."

The male tipped his maw back and howled for one of the leaders, the male showed kindness towards him, kindness and knowledge, something that few seem to have any more.

Messages In This Thread