It's a kind of magic
[html]
mall-caps;">

Sedition listened to the other wolf speak and then turned his attention to the pale alpha. She seemed kind and somewhat motherly -- peaceful if you will; it reminded him of his sister Vorr and that merely gave him a smile to place on his features. Icy blue eyes scanned the ground at the other's paws and despite his size he remained submissive.

Her question was a valid one and one that Sedition had fully expected. To go back home, back to Berowick didn't require questions as it was his birthpack. Jaded Shadows however was different, this wasn't a soup kitchen and he doubted 'wanting to wander' would be a good enough reason to come back. No he would explain that he went back to his family pack and now he wanted to settle down here, watching Endy develop and mature and perhaps someday see his sister Vorraussetzung return as well and they could die together as old wolves. Now to explain. "I left to return to Berowick my homeland and to show the way to Salvaged Eternity. I did not intend to stay there though, my family -- because of him -- has begun to blossom here and my siblings can run Berowick on their own. I wish to grow old here and give my skills to the pack."

Optime form bent down on bended knee before the alpha, head bowed and eyes cast downward in a true sign of humility before adding, "If you will have me that is."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread