persistence, resistance
[html]
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4243 ... optgd5.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Yuck. --

Allegro stepped back. She flashed her tail swiftly, becoming more loud with each pounding second. She was confused, and it obviously showed. Her head was tilted to the left, her eyes rounder and wider then usual. Why would this female wolf want her to go away? She just wanted to rest, relax and perhaps chat. Allegro was a social creature, even more so with female wolves. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." She said, which was actually more of a mumble. But Allegro really didn't know what she did to the wolf. She had just said hello! Allegro opened her mouth again, pausing for a moment. "I didn't mean to... scare you," Allegro said, repeating her words.

Allegro pressed her body against the wall, slinking into it. She wanted to calm this female wolf down before anything happened. She hated seeing others... in distress, pain and depression. It made her, Allegro Aston, feel weak and horrified. All of her feelings, her desires, wishes, wants, everything, were all stuck inside her. She wanted to vent to someone, but who would want to listen to a young, immature wolf? Not anyone Allegro knew.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread