persistence, resistance
[html]
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4243 ... optgd5.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

This is SO late. I'm really sorry. ;_;

Allegro looked intently at the she-wolf. She was blind? She hadn't noticed. Allegro never looked at appearances, since they meant nothing. They told you nothing about the personality of the being. History, perhaps. Scars might mean a rough past. But they might mean an accident, or just a birth mark. You never could tell. Of course, it would be rather rude to just plainly ask about that but Allegro was letting her thoughts drift to far away. Allegro sighed. "Oh, I'm sorry..." She started, the words flooding out of her mouth. "I didn't really notice," Allegro said, in a monotone murmur.

Allegro didn't want to harm this wolf in any way, shape or form. She just wanted to relax, and she happened to come across someone. Sitting softly on the ground, she lowered her voice, careful and watchful. "Just exploring. I'm new to Phoenix Valley so I decided to see the pack lands. This is my second time here, so I wasn't as careful as I should be. I'm sorry." Allegro rambled on and on until she finally shut her mouth. Boy, she was a piece of work.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread