listen all of y'all it's a sabotage
[html]

we prey as wolves among the sheep
and slit the necks of soldiers while they sleep

Apollo really liked this kid. He was funny, and Apollo admired his curiosity. He didn’t mind at all when Haven climbed onto his lap and gazed curiously at the wooden plugs Apollo had in his ears. "Those are called plugs," he informed the orange colored boy with a grin. "You wanna see what it looks like when I take them out?" Apollo leaned towards the right, putting all of his weight on his right palm while he used his other hand to pop one of the wooden plugs out of his ear. Left behind was a hole similar in diameter to a small stick. "You’ve seen people with rings and stuff in their ears before, haven’t yah? It’s the same thing, except my hole is a lot bigger. A wolf I met showed me how to do it. You keep putting in these wooden sticks called tapers and slowly the hole gets bigger and bigger. And then you puts these plugs in," Apollo said, sliding it back into his ear, "and it’s kinda like a big earring." He grinned satisfactorily at the pup, wondering if possibly gauging would be something he would teach Haven when he got older alongside knife throwing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread