This is the moment that I live for
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... cwk12c.jpg);background-color:#000;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position: bottom;padding-bottom:259px;">
     Short short short...

The raven lady did not seem alarmed by Leland and the husky mix bowed his head to the lady. He couldn’t be sure, but from the description that DaWali had given him, Leland could guess that this was Ayegali, the leader of the tribe. The way she spoke seemed to confirm that. "Yes I am. The lands ‘ere are beautiful and the tribe members quite helpful… I’m settlin’ in nicely." DaWali had been really the only member who had help Leland to settle in, answering his endless list of question about the tribe, but it was hard to imagine that any of the other members would be less pleasant than the red wolf had been.

"I’m Leland, it’s a pleasure to meet you miss." And it was, especially if the lady was who he guessed. It was his goal to know every member of the tribe and it was best to start with the leader, that way he could direct newcomers to her, or at least given them a similar description as the one DaWali had given him to start them on their way. "If ya don't mind my guessing... you are Ayegali, are you not?" If he was wrong, it wouldn't be the first time, and Leland was not ashamed of being wrong. Embarrassment was part of life, Leland like to experience all aspects of life equally.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread