Haunt Me Every Day
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... annerr.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Honestly, the pup hadn't even noticed that his wet cheeks were beginning to harden and the ice that was forming was tugging on his fur. He was just concerned about her. Something about her almost reminded him of his sister Mati. Like she just needed comfort and reassurance. He was glad to see her nod and show that he could come over and sit by her. A small smile appeared back on his face and he walked and sat right next to her. She was pretty. She had fur like his mother, but he had never seen anyone with eyes like that before. They were gorgeous.

It was only when she said it that he felt the cold on his own face. Haven guessed that made sense. Since everything else was frozen, their tears would freeze too. "Mine toos. Bu' it's ok. I'll helps you." Gently he began licking the side of her face that was nearest to him. The heat from his little pink tongue making the ice on her face melt. Luckily tears weren't too thick! "Is that better?" He didn't mind waiting for help with his cold face. It really wasn't bothering him too much.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread