Haunt Me Every Day
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... annerr.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Haven's family had always been very affectionate. Licks were just as commonplace as wrestling matches, if not more so. Both of his mothers licked them. And a lick was his usual way of greeting his siblings. Especially Mati and Salem. He had always found it to be a comfort. It made him feel warm and safe. He imagined it must have the same effect on others. So needless to say he was surprised when Siobhan asked him what he had done. Hadn't anyone ever licked her before? He couldn't imagine that such a thing was possible. "I licked yous to get the tears off. Has you never been licked befores?" Even though it was very sad if that was true, he couldn't help but feel a little special that he had been the first.

The way she talked was kind of silly, but he liked it. It just increased her specialness. "Yahs, but I can get the other side of your face first, so your whole face can moves again." He walked around to her other side and licked the cold tears from her cheek again. The boy really liked being able to help her. "Oks, if you want to helps me you can now." He hoped that she would, but he wouldn't be sad if she didn't either.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread