Haunt Me Every Day
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... annerr.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

After she was safely inside, Haven followed. The warmth of the mansion began to warm his cold face, ears, toes, and tail. He shook his pelt, trying to get rid of the remaining snowflakes and cold. Warm was so much better. Really the only warmth he knew was inside the house or in the den with his family. He hadn't experienced warm weather yet. It would doubtlessly be something he enjoyed.

Siobhan's sudden enthusiasm about the house made his smile grow larger and his little tail wag. It was good to see her excited about something! "Yahs! Issn' it cool?" He walked closer to her, lowering his voice. "You knows, me an' the mansion have the same name! Is called Haven Manor!" Maybe she wouldn't think that was as neat as he did, but he wanted to share anyway. "Most of da pack lives in heres. My moms an' brother an' sisters sleep outsides in a den thoughs. I likes it better in heres." Once he was old enough, and his mommas wouldn't be sad, he wanted to come live in the house.

"Do you wanna go inta one of da rooms? They haves these cool tings called beds that are springy and soft and you can jump on thems!" Haven loved coming in here and jumping on the vacant beds when there was nothing else for him to entertain himself with. Maybe Siobhan would like it too!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread