Haunt Me Every Day
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... annerr.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
zomg, short!

Honestly, he wasn't really sure by what he had meant either. He was far too young to understand about liking girls and the birds and bees and such. Haven was just a naive little puppy having fun with a pretty girl who was nice and sweet. That was about all he was able to make sense out of, as far as his feelings for her went. It would probably only be a matter of months before he did understand though. But he wasn't thinking about that at all.

His heart jumped and he yipped happily as she said that they could be friends and she wanted to play more. "Of courses! I'd really like to be your friends! An' I can come sees you! I's never been to Inferni." He was always up for a new adventure and seeing new places!

Suddenly though he felt very tired. His mouth opened wide in a yawn and he stretched out. "I tink is time for sleepy." The little boy curled up next to the fluffy pelt of his new good friend. Lids closing over his big, jade eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread