[html]
OOC Name: Gwen
Preferred method of contact: PM Stockholm or AIM gwendolynsflight
Character Name: Lannen Haddix
Character Age: 3

Character Gender: Male
Regular Wolf or Luperci: Luperci Verto

How did you hear about 'Souls?: Current member

Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink. Lannen's tongue hung out of the side of his white muzzle as he panted lightly. All this snow was really harshing his mellow! It wasn't as though he hadn't grown up with it. Maine got more than its fair share of snowfall every year, but the male was certainly growing sicker of it by the minute. There was the monotony of white for one - as if he didn't get enough of that looking at his reflection - and then there was his current predicament. He felt thirst burning annoyingly in the back of his throat. All the bodies of water had been icy, basically all of them frozen over solid.

And there was no way Lannen would go there again. Oh yes, he had gone there, and it hadn't been pretty. Parts of his tongue still stung from when he'd been the victim of an ice-tongue sticking accident. It wasn't a case of not being the brightest bulb in the box so much as he wouldn't let any theory die without firsthand experience. He cast brown eyes balefully down at the snow.

It went without saying that someone had obviously stepped in it. The scents of canids dominated this area. Although he couldn't discern any tracks, he was sure that many had set foot here not long ago. Oh, ew. Sighing, he bit the bullet and took a mouthful of snow.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread