holding me, morphing me, forcing me to strive - j
[html]
Ember's being kind of mean to the joinees this time o.O <333 They should become friends later XD She's like...not taking it the way he meant it ^^

She had always been daddy's little girl growing up, constantly following her father around everywhere he went. He had been all that she'd had back then, before Cercelee and Haku and all of her other family members had come. Well, it'd been her, Icarus, Kansas and Phoenix. There had been a few adopted siblings too, like Dierdre and Naniko, who had come around from time to time...but for the most part it had just been them, their tiny little family unit. Pilot had been there too, always making sure that the pack was well taken care of.

But after the fire, she'd had to learn how to do things for herself. Stuff that she'd never had to do before, like hunt and scout. Ember shook her head at the strange wolf as she came a little nearer; what was he doing? He seemed rather silly to her, unsure of what to do perhaps. Whether to eat the snow that he already had in his mouth, or do something else with it. She didn't care what he did; most wolves that she had met were crude creatures like herself, without real manners. "I can take care of myself." She said, after he had finished speaking.

She could make a fire--she'd made plenty of fires! She just hadn't gotten around to it yet; she was still adjusting to the lands, to living with a group again after being alone for so long. But he thought that she couldn't do it? "I don't look capable?" She wasn't weak. It might have taken her a while to get used to life without her father, but Ember was doing much better now. She crossed her arms, frowning and looking back at the newcomer. Why would he say something like that? She had her pride, even if she didn't have any clothing. "It's because I'm a girl, isn't it?" Without waiting for an answer, she continued. "Well, this girl knows what she's doing. So you'd better state what you're here for or get the Hell out."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread