holding me, morphing me, forcing me to strive - j
[html]
For some reason, I was waiting for you to reply first XD I don't know why. :o -loveson- And I actually kinda want a Dawali thread now XD They would be like "I don't know what to do around you..." at each other.

Ember got along with most people...in the sense that she generally left the other pack members alone and expected the same in return. She did her pack duties, but did not make friends easily. Tayui was one of the wolves who she had known for a long time, Pilot too, and she felt comfortable enough around them to call them her friends. There was Bane, and Geneva, too, and Jefferson. Other than them, she had at least ten blood-related or adopted relatives running around the lands. Naniko and her pups, Dierdre's boy Apollo...half of Dahlia de Mai and some of Phoenix Valley. The only place that housed wolves who she was not related to in some way was this tribe and Inferni. "You too, I guess. I don't meet many new people, normally, just the same old same old. It's cool to see someone who isn't from around here."

The answers that Lannen gave her seemed to satisfy Ember and she nodded accordingly. "We should spar sometime, after my arm is finished healing. I need some practice." Maybe next time she'd be able to best Hybrid. The first time she'd gone up against him she'd had luck on her side, and the second time she had sought him out herself. She hadn't done so well that second time.

She was so focused on Lannen that she didn't realize that Dawali had arrived until he was nearly up to them. But then, she couldn't remember a time when he hadn't managed to sneak up on her, in the handful of times she had actually seen him. Maybe he was just a quiet fellow. "I found another one for you. A good fighter and hunter--and from what I hear, pretty strong. He's Lannen....I didn't catch your last name" She said, looking back to the pale wolf.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread