does it make you happy you're so strange?
[html]
sorry for shortness, aaand I guess we're done.

Haku thought nothing. He just said straight out what was obvious. Lately it seemed that he had become more aggressive than usual. Usually he was more controlled, but something was slowly changing, and he tolerated less and less it seemed. He would bear this episode in mind and attempt to learn from his mistakes, that was the only thing he could do. He noticed the male's surprise when he offered peace, but it was really that simple. Haku was not very complicated. He had already violated his own unwritten rules. Lubomir's sins were in the past, but as a new member of the pack Haku served, Lubomir would be offered a fresh start where the past should be forgotten. The leader was disappointed in himself more than anything. "I suggest you give it your best try then." A little smile appeared on the Lilium's mouth, but his eyes were empty just like his chest. Mew was a big girl, and maybe it would be good for her to get laid for once. "Of course I am. You're one of us now, and that gives us a chance to start anew." That was it, really. Haku bowed his neck slightly to the older brute before he turned to leave, his short tail waving lazily behind him. He was tired of the drama inside the pack, although it was his own fault, most of it. Maybe it was time to get a grip on his own life for a change.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread