I'll see you coming
[html]

300+

The child’s age confused him slightly, because he was unable to determine an approximate evaluation of how old the girl was. A coyote was a coyote, no more and no less in his eyes though, so he simply filed her under possible snack. He knew he was on dangerous grounds, and there was a fragile peace between Dahlia and Inferni. Such a shame, really, because Inferni was not as strong as it once had been. The Dahlian war had failed, but that was because he had been driven by the members to forge an attack. The other packs had looked away and pretended not to see, and Gabriel had somehow forged alliances with outsiders that had been skilled with the crossbow. The Lilium had somewhat gotten what he had wanted, all in all, but the most exciting part of that silly war had been back the night when he started it all. The mother and the child strung up as a piece of art with guts and blood all over the place. It had been so beautiful. Haku had been made for such things, a terrorizing monster with neither pity nor remorse. A perfect psychopath in many ways, really.

His chocolate and cream ears flickered slightly as the child spoke. His feet had brought him here almost completely by random, but he wanted to know their numbers, but he was unsure how to go ahead and gather information. He would rather not give the task to someone that did not have a bounty on their heads, because these were not official matters. If Gabriel and Haku had a confrontation again (regardless of where, the wolf believed) one of them would die. Haku wanted his blood to boil again, he wanted to be alive. I’m sorry, little Miss, I think I might be a bit lost. The man gave a slight shake of his head and took a half hearted step towards the white cotton ball before a flash of uncertainty was revealed in his face, because she might would get frightened if he tried to come close. Could you please tell me where I am? His shortened tail sought sanctuary somewhere between his back legs, a sign of the uncertainty present in his face, and a hint of submission because this was her lands and not his.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread