I'll see you coming
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... p/06v2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Siobhan was behind in nearly every aspect of life. She didn't know how to hunt, couldn't speak properly...she was a six-month-old, but officially she'd only been out of the den for a month or two. She hadn't been exposed to the same things that other pups her age would have been, and she was much smaller than them too.

She thought that everybody knew where Inferni was. It was obvious, wasn't it? There were wolf skulls lining the borders and the lands smelled distinctly of their kind. She knew that she couldn't overpower Haku and make him leave...but she did have the power to call for help, to call for one of the others to come and chase him out. And she knew the territory pretty well, too...she would probably be able to elude him if he tried to chase her.

She liked to believe that everyone could be trusted, and until he broke that trust then she would give him the benefit of the doubt. "You is in Inferni. You is a big wolf...and strange colored. You know someone here? And what is your name? I is Siobhan"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread