I'll see you coming
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... p/06v2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

There were some parts of Ezekiel's homelands that she didn't understand, and the floating heads was one of them. She had tried to make her own out of snow a week or so before, but had ended up breaking the head because she'd shoved the stick into it too hard. Siobhan wasn't sure how to answer his question without it sounding strange--she didn't know if it would hurt or not, to have your head taken off. Maybe it had been painless...or they had already been dead. She couldn't even guess.

"Back home...we did not do this thing. But there wasn't no wolves around trying to get into our land, either." She said. "I thinks that Gabriel would take off anyone's head if they made him real mad. He's got that big bird thing following him around. It could peck the eyeballs out first" That was how she figured that it worked. If a wolf didn't have any eyes, then it wouldn't be able to see. And then it would be easier to take its head off. "These is always been here ever since I came. But they are scary...'specially at night time. You should come back then, at night, to see them." Siobhan shivered, thinking about it. "Your clan does not do this?" She questioned.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread