I'll see you coming
[html]

300+

He listened to the girl’s innocent words. Maybe he should let her go without trying to snap off her head first. He knew not all the members of Inferni were as bad as their rumour. Coyotes were like wolves, they could be good or bad. It was just that the majority of Inferni had always been slightly off the edge and given Inferni its infamous reputation. This girl would perhaps grow just as vicious as the rest, but was it right to go for her now when she posed no threat? He never knew the mother and the child that he had slaughtered on these same borders many months ago. He had never cared, because that had not been the point. Rather get them sooner than later, had been his motto. Was he growing soft? Was that it? The male stared at the oddly coloured coyote child, slightly frustrated because of his tangled up thoughts and feelings. His plan had been to get closer and then pounce at her to give her a fright, but he was not sure if he wanted to do so any more.

”No, our clan does not do such things. We do not kill coyotes and wolves that come too close to borders. We make them go away sometimes if we don’t like them, but we do not kill them and put their heads on sticks.” He licked his dark lips slowly before he added more. ”Gabriel is a strong leader, but he can be mean if you are not a coyote or wolf, for no particular reason. These heads are put up as a warning of what might happen to me if I cross your borders.” If Gabriel had been close by and caught the chocolate wolf’s scent, the hybrid leader would have tried to get hold of Haku’s head nevertheless, he knew. ”Is it not lonely to not get any visitors? Are there many coyotes to play with?” Was she an isolated child? Truth be told, this was the first ‘child’ he had seen that belonged to Inferni. Of course, he had dealt with Gabe’s daughter, Talitha, but she had been almost an adult.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread