missing a title
[html]
mall-caps;">this table was touched by Misery

She had come to him and asked him to speak with her. To walk with her. He had not denied her, and for that she was grateful. She did not want just anyone to hear the conversation they were bound to share, it was the point she had made. And so a walk off to lands untold would save them their privacy, and keep her from worrying. Walking with him, they had said little as they passed out of his lands, and entered into the expansion of nothingness, the empty lands that either no one liked, or no one wanted. They were unclaimed, and for the most part, untouched.
"He came to see me, Phoenix did." She began, looking the boy in the eyes. Eyes she could have fallen for, so exotic as they were. Fatin had made a choice in that moment, one that she found strange and slightly insulting. "I have no desire to speak with him again, but for a matter of diplomacy I will probably be required to." She withdrew a sigh before it had a chance to escape, rather, she just nibbled the inside of her lip, eyes turning towards him. "This mess just wont go away, will it?" A small smile was playing on her features, she knew the answer. So did he.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread