want it all to stop (j.)
i. giggle (gig) dracon
ii. january 4th, 2007.
iii. luperci ortus
iv.
65% canis lantras ortus
10% canis lupus
25% canis lupus rufus ortus
(..or something like that. i'm fine tuning it ;P)
v. male.
vi. aim: omg its kitaahyy
vii. oh you know. played samson adonis first, dropped out, came back with asterio and tragedie, left again... i'm a bit of a drifter.

[html]

this will be short. starting posts are hell.

It was midday and cold. Giggle paused on the borders of the coyote clan, eyes moving to the skulls. Beautiful bit of symbolism, wasted on the hybrid. He was in optime form, his hand pulled into a neatly-trimmed ponytail. Thick black fabric was wrapped around his right arm, protecting the almost furless skin from the cold of winter. Gig looked like someone’s newspaper, donned in mild greys and blacks with white undertones. The only true color visible on him was the right half of his muzzle, dyed a reddish purple. Every few minutes he would rub his fingers against the dyed fur, letting his ears fall back.

His hand dropped back to his side. Would anyone come to greet him? It would be rather difficult to start a new life without having somewhere to live in it. He stepped back to examine the skulls again, wondering at the ability for one creature to be so filled with hate for another. Gig had not hated anyone, or anything, ever, and he could not imagine he could. The differences between wolves and coyotes were negligible; but he owed his loyalty to his father’s side and so he’d become one with the other coyotes, and do their bidding, even if that meant hate crimes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread