turn the page [joining]
Aww, I've got one myself which is why I chose one for Josiah. xP And short is fine!

[html]
mall-caps;">ONE

Josiah was not left at the borders for long. However, he couldn’t deny his being surprised by the quick arrival of whom he could only assume was a wolf of worthy rank in the pack. She was a pretty gal who arrived with her eyes on Zor. Josiah had found that Zor was a good way to make conversation with someone new, and was glad that the pack member, or leader, for all he knew, was not frightened or disgusted by his presence, as he feared could lead to his not being accepted into the pack.

”His name is Zor,” he offered with a smile directed at the lady, petting him with his free index finger. At her second question, he did not reply right away, pondering just how to go about presenting his desires. Finally, he settled on what he figured would be as acceptable a way as any and offered confidently, ”As a matter of fact, I am,” he paused to smile, a sparkle in his eye, before continuing, "I was told that this was the land of a pack while on my two year travels and have decided to settle down. If I am permitted, I would love to take up residence here.”

Josiah had always been comfortable speaking with others, despite his status as a loner for the past two years of his life. He enjoyed good company and meeting people, all of whom were never the same. It intrigued him, and he hoped that settling down would allow more time for chats and making permanent relationships with those around him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread