turn the page [joining]
Hehe :3 I love my boys, I dont know what I'd do without them! What's your baby's name?

[html]
mall-caps;">this table was touched by Misery

She cooed gently, reaching out a finger to trail it down the slumbering rodent's body. Her eyes fitted between the owner and the being, wondering if that was correct, wondering if it was even OK. She had never been afraid of animals before....only the powers that some of them held. "Zor.." She repeated, memorizing the name easily. It sounded like Vorr, the family member of Savlaged's who had taken up residence with them oh so long ago. When he spoke, she turned her gaze up towards him, liking the confidence in his voice as he began. She hated when a joiner was scared or skittish, you went through the joining process hoping to sell yourself into the pack, not to receive a place to stay out of pity. "This pack is called Jaded Shadows, and I am one of it's two Alphas. My name is Fatin." She said, a smile on her face.

She was glad that they were receiving members, as winter was upon them it was always her fear that they might be consumed by the weather and perish without a hint or trace. It was an irrational fear, but a very real one in the amber haired female's head. "We certainly have the room; we have a large space for our pack. I only have a few questions, if you wouldn't mind answering them. First, what's your name? And maybe a bit about your history....especially how you found Zor!" She paused in her little list, grinning down at the figure, "Next, what sort of skills do you pride yourself for having? And what faults do you have that you are trying to overcome? And last, what could you teach our pack, since we have young children here who are very eager to learn." Oh, but they were! Constantly asking questions, constantly seeking information. She was glad, so very glad they did, but sometimes she wished there was someone else around to field the questions too.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread