turn the page [joining]
OH GODS WALL OF TEXT XD it's perfectly fine!

My oldest boy is a dumbo named Elton, then comes the two black hooded brothers Renaissance and Ninja, then comes the grey boy Farren with the white underbelly and eyebrows, and last my little dumbo Saxon :3

[html]
mall-caps;">this table was touched by Misery

She listened intently, memorizing his name and the facts of his life. With each of his skills that he pointed out, she was quick to find what he was talking about on his body. What better way to sell his talents than to proudly wear them? Grinning lightly as he mentioned tattooing she moved some of the fur away from her chest, revealing the tattoo in gold of her family's crest directly above her heart. "My family is full of artists....I'm pretty decent at sewing and drawing....my native tongue is French, and I learned to read and write in both French and English." She said with a smile. It was nice to find someone who knew a little about what she enjoyed! He went on, even going so far as to say he'd teach the kids if they wanted to learn. She nodded gratefully, knowing that some of them would love it, others might not care as much.

"I'd say you made a fair trade!" She grinned, looking down at Zor again before she returned her gaze to his blue eyes. "We dont have many around here that know how to do tattoos, or to weave metals. I might have to pester you for something, at some point!" She added, her eyes training on the artifacts he wore. "You'll start at Subordinate, and work up from there. I can show you around if you'd like- we have a unique set up of our pack's territory." She explained. Their cavern was unlike anything she'd seen in the other packs, Syemv and it's house aside.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread