turn the page [joining]
Aww, they sounds adorable. (: Andd, thanks for the quick replies!

[html]
mall-caps;">ONE

Josiah waited quietly and was taken aback as her fingers went to her chest. When she had finished and Josiah could see what she had been doing, he smiled and took a step towards it. He thought to reach out and touch it, a habit he had when he saw any tattoos, but the combined issue of Zor taking up both of his hands and the fact that she might find it to be disrespectful kept him still, though his eyes remained on it until she spoke, where he met her eyes and listened with interest. ”Ah, it seems that you and I would get along well,” he offered, smiling, hoping that perhaps she could teach him some French, as Josiah was always willing to learn something new. Though he would save the request for a later time.

At her next words, Josiah was pleased. It was good to know that he would bring something unique to the pack and at her words of pestering him for something, he smiled brightly before exclaiming, ”Of course! Don’t hesitate to ask me for anything, I’d be happy to provide!” Josiah listened to her next words, which he took as a sign that he was officially a member of the pack. Her offer to show him around was one that he would take her up on. ”Thank you, Fatin. It all sounds wonderful. And I’d love for you to show me around, if you’re not too busy,” he added, not wanting to sound too demanding.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread