turn the page [joining]
[html]
mall-caps;">this table was touched by Misery

After the official acceptance was made, Fatin gave him essentially the same tour she had given Valentine. She started with a small trip through the most heavily occupied areas, including the pack's caverns, and then made a small trip into the more secluded areas, like her own private valley. "We are a really tight knit group I'd say. This is about the only place I go to be alone.....since not many people know about it. My garden's here, it's where I grow the herbs I use to heal. Other than that, most of the pack can be found in the caverns, where we all live. It's really nice here I'd say - there is no other pack like it!" At this, she beamed with pride. "The Alpha before me, Mordulin, lead this pack for longer than I've been around....and this autumn was four years. She was a rock, and a wonderful being. I can only hope that my partner and I will live up to the legacy she left behind." Suddenly, it dawned on her that she had failed to explain her unusual situation with Tayui. "There are two Alpha's here. Myself, and another female named Tayui. She is white, with dual colored eyes. You'll know her when you see her, I'd imagine!" After all, very few beings looked quite like Tayui did.

From there, they made more small talk as they returned to the caverns. She was unsure of where he might be able to keep Zor safe, and it became her primary concern. Maybe it would be good to investigate the library, see if she couldn't find something about rat pets. Maybe, if she was lucky, she might even be able to find one of her own! The pair parted ways as they returned to the main entrance, Fatin pointing out the single's quarters as she retreated to her own home. "And again, welcome to Jaded Shadows."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread