(I can't get no) Satisfaction
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... tomvi0.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

He liked it when adults played with him and acted more like pups themselves. That's the kind of grown-up he wanted to be when he was, well, grown-up. At times it seemed like he was in a rush to grow up, which was partially true. He couldn't wait until he was able to shift and do all those things that you needed hands and fingers for. Like playing the piano and stuff. At the same time he didn't want his personality to change. Haven couldn't imagine himself ever being an overly serious wolf.

"Yahs, is cold! Before I was using mah paws to make the ice crystal-thingys dance." If it was cold on his paws he could only imagine how cold it would be on his nose. Yikes! The boy decided to take Pepe's word for it and not find out for himself. At the mention of games his tail wagged so hard it made his bottom wiggle. "I loves games! Lots o' games! I loves to use my imaginations! An' hide-n-seeks is fun!" With how many trees there were all around it would be a great place for hide-n-seek.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread