the sky wore a veil of gold and green
-shit DaVi PSMs worst than a girl..-

DaVinci couldn't help but bristle at the words of the woman as she seemed to want to lecture him on the way he handle their borders. It didn't matter any though, for her words were far more amusing than anything he'd heard in a while and he couldn't help but chuckle darkly as he quirked a brow at her and spoke in a dry tone. "My mother failed at a lot of things." he said frankly. He didn't care what this woman thought of Iskata, he was her one great failure and he didn't care if he was a blemish on their pack. He was more preoccupied with worrying over his sister than having to deal with greeting and entertaining guests.

Staring at the woman for a moment before he just shrugged at her high and mighty words he could care less now. She had to present herself with her highly ranked position in her pack as well as linking herself to his family as well. So if she wanted to see the woman or meet a decent packmate he wasn't going to stop her.

Stepping aside DaVinci spat. "Fine, if you'd like the royal treatment I'm sure if you walk down the little country road you'll fine one or two fine pack representatives who can better suit your needs and entertain your every whim. Perhaps you'll even have the honor of meeting with mother, though I doubt that. She hasn't taken well to visitors since the accidents." He glared at the woman before growling softly. "Now I've more pressing matters to tend to, a child is lost, sorry if I can't pamper you like a princess at the moment, you're not at the top of my priorities." Iskata would have skinned him alive for such talk, Jefferson probably would have silently agreed with him but trying to show strong leadership now would have repremanded him just the same. Luckily for DaVinci neither were there now and he could do as he damn well pleased.

Messages In This Thread