the sky wore a veil of gold and green
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ktable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Daddy issues/male hatred ahoy! 300+

She was shocked. His mother? The only brother that she had heard about from her mate had been the one that perished in the fire. This unpleasant man must only be a half brother, considering he was obviously not a full blooded wolf. That didn't matter to her any though. Coyote, wolf, hybrid, he was still pushing her buttons. She hadn't butted heads with any males since leaving Italy, but he was quickly ruining that run of good luck. Of course the chauvinist canines of the world wouldn't be limited to the Mediterranean.

At his next words her eyes flared and hackles raised. How dare he. The insolent pig! Her rage erupted inside of her, the monster stirring in her chest. It didn't try to take over though. This wasn't like facing Conri or Hybrid. Her anger was more focused. This was something she had felt before her problem had emerged. She absolutely hated males who tried to speak to her like this. Acted like she was some dainty female that needed to be looked after. Especially in such a mocking tone. "How DARE you," she snarled, curling her lips. "I do not ask for, nor desire to be waited upon. I've never needed anyone to treat me like a princess, especially a damn male."

The mention of Iskata's accident and the missing pup went by nearly unnoticed. She was livid that he had spoken to her in such a way. All she had wanted was simple common courtesy. Obviously that was too much to ask from such a misogynist. "If you can't manage simple polite conversation, then that is your problem. Though how someone hasn't managed to beat such lessons into you is beyond me." Tail flicking angrily she stormed past him before she was tempted to do so herself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread