the sky wore a veil of gold and green
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ktable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Sooo, unless someone else jumps in, she's just going to leave. 400+

This guy really was a piece of work. She honestly couldn't believe that he was related to Ember, Iskata, and Kansas. They were all sweet wolves who knew how to properly interact. None of them had ever shown her the slightest rudeness. "I want you to act like a normal person and not take your rage out on a stranger. That's how most of us function. It's called common courtesy." She threw back at him. She wasn't about to play any games. HE had been the one who had been unnecessarily rude. If he had expected her to just roll over and take it he was poorly mistaken.

Was he stupid, or just ignorant? Obviously nobody had explained how you treated those who came to your borders that were obviously not hostile. Or how inter-pack relations functioned. "Yes, technically, you can. But it's not the best policy. If this is how you treat everyone that comes to your borders I'm surprised you have any members at all. Or that you haven't gotten your pack any enemies. You're playing at a dangerous game." Savina couldn't understand why Iskata would let her son act like this on her lands. Surely she understood what a problem he could pose if this was his temperament. "Oh, and what are those ways? To be treated poorly?" she spat. This male was toeing a precarious line with her.

If he thought her life had been all sunshine and butterflies then he was just as dull as he appeared. She had dealt with hardships her whole life. No one had ever coddled her. She had grown up to be self-sufficient and to take care of herself. Things had never really been easy for her. She had worked hard for everything she now held and she would be damned if this bastard was going to pretend otherwise. The world was tough, yes, but she hadn't let it turn her bitter. She still knew how to act like a civilized wolf.

Now he was following her? What in the hell! The femme had hoped that if she walked away he would let her be. If she just gave into her rage she could tear him limb from limb and be done with it. The world would be no worse off. But she knew better than that. Apparently this visit had indeed been a mistake. She quickly turned to glare at him, eyes full of fury. "It appears you don't know when to stop, so I'm leaving. I have no desire to be burdened with you issues." Savina shouldered past him, walking a few feet before turning again. "And you are not welcome in Crimson Dreams, so steer clear of its borders." That said she turned towards home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread