the sky wore a veil of gold and green
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ktable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Bah, I think she's probably going to leave anyway >< she's too worked up 300+

The loud voice made her stop in her tracks. The scowl was still on her face as she turned around to see who had spoken. Ears folded back and her expression turned to one of shock. It was Iskata, but the woman was drastically different than the last time she had seen her. Angry scars ran across her face and it was good guess that she was blind because of whatever had caused them. Did Kansas know that something had happened to his mother? Most likely not, or he would have mentioned it to her. Savina did not relish the thought of having to bring him such news, but at least she was alive.

Looking back at the male, apparently named DaVinci, her face hardened again. Having his mother in such a state surely made him a little edgy, but she didn't think it was a valid excuse for all his behavior. She obviously hadn't been looking to cause trouble and he had been rude from the moment he walked up to her. "Nothing a renewed lesson in manners won't fix," she said, eyes on the subdued steel hybrid. The girl knew herself well enough to realize that now was not the best time for her to talk about this. Anger still bubbled in her chest and she didn't want to put any of it on the older female.

The Lt. General walked back to the golden wolf and knelt down beside her, lightly resting a hand on her shoulder. When she spoke her voice was soft, meant for only Iskata to hear. "Iskata...I don't know what happened to you, but I'm sorry. I think at the moment I'm too agitated to speak with a level head. But I'll return soon, if it's alright with you. And I'll bring Kansas. I'm sure he'll want to see you." Though that thought made her heart heavy. Her sweet man would surely blame himself for not being there to protect his mother. Gently she kissed the woman's forehead. Her slender form stayed there kneeling, waiting for her mother-in-law's response before she would head home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread