the sky wore a veil of gold and green
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ktable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
But of course! I'm thinking she and Kansas (if Killi wants to) can come see her when she finds out she's pregnant Big Grin 300+

The Italian wolf made no reply to DaVinci's comments and was glad when he walked off. She said nothing though, as if he hadn't been there to begin with. Right now all of her attention was focused on Iskata. What in the world had happened to her? Someone or something must have attacked her. That was the only explanation for wounds such as those. From the looks of it they were lucky she had survived. While she looked more or less healthy now, she would need to make sure that Kansas and herself came to visit soon. She knew what it was like to lose a mother suddenly and unexpectedly. Such a fate she wouldn't wish on anyone, but especially her mate.

Her head nodded as she looked at her mother-in-law with sad eyes. "I will. Though I think we both know that he will," she said with a bit of a smile. What rotten luck her love was having. First she had broken her promise to him and made him worry too much about her own safety, and now something had happened to his mother as well. Savina silently cursed herself yet again. "I'll give him another chance...when tempers have cooled. I don't usually get so worked up. After everything my father did I tend to be more touchy around males." The gold wolfess' son had reawakened those old mistrusts and hurts. "Yes, well, I just don't want him harassing my members. As long as he behaves himself there won't be a problem." She wanted to leave it at that. Her temper had calmed some, but it was still there right beneath the surface.

"Is there anything you need? Before I head home?" She didn't want to leave the woman out there all alone in her current state. Would she be able to make it back to her house by herself? Savina didn't know, but also didn't want to seem like she didn't think Iskata could do anything without assistance.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread