nothing short of impossible
The rich pelted male had been facing away from the exotic beauty as she'd come upon him. He'd been following her old scent and yet he knew that he could follow that trail clear across the lands and back. He was really just roaming at random and hoping that their paths would cross. The soft voice was music to his ears as he jumped slightly, his thoughts of the ebony female interupted by the voice of the one he sought. Turning his head quickly he gave her a guilty grin as his tail wagged happily at actually having found the lady. Leaping out of the snowbank he shook the white powder from his fur as he chuckled. "I was hoping I'd run into you!" he said, not realizing how eager he sounded as he moved forward to meet the woad marked warrior.

He knew that he really should be putting his time to better use, getting to know the packlands and finding a den but he was hoping that maybe Cwmfen could help him along the lines, perhaps be his guide for the day or atleast he could trail after her at her duties and learn more of the pack. His eyes twinkled as he admitted. "I'm a little new to this type of life.. and I think I need help." He teased softly. He knew he really didn't need help, it was all common sense and all he had to do was keep his head up and his nose clean.. but knowing who one's friends and enemies, or atleast.. who one's packmates were could prove to be vital information oneday. He really didn't want to be patroling the borders and nearly run their own leader off. IT would be just his sort of luck..

Giving her that silly little guilt stricken grin once more he hoped he could win her over for the day atleast, granted he wouldn't be in her way.

Messages In This Thread