nothing short of impossible
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

"I didn’t mean to startle you," Cwmfen laughed quietly—a clear sound that rang like a silver bell in the air about her. The sound should not be described a giggle or a chuckle, but merely a laugh of a woman. The sound was mirthful as she smiled at the other. The mahogany male’s bright mood seemed to lift the shadows of the prior night from her, and her mind became less troubled. Indeed, as his words dictated, he did seem to be happy to have found her. But she wondered what it was that could have startled him so. Perhaps it was merely that he had been alone and that her sudden appearance had startled him. Yet, she could not believe that it would have startled him that much. But then, perhaps she was over thinking the situation, for not all were trained to listen to the approach of others. And it was, after all, within the pack lands where no trouble should frequent. "How’s life in Dahlia de Mai?" The black fae’s head tilted inquisitively to the side as the smile danced upon her maw. Then, to herself, she wondered why he had hoped that they would meet.

"Anything in particular?" the woad warrior asked. The white orbs considered the other brightly. "You said yourself that you knew these lands already—you probably know them better than I." When she had initially joined Dahlia de Mai, she had spent the first few weeks exploring the lands. But as soon as she began to meet other wolves of the pack, she had begun to wander again. There was much still that she did not know of these lands that were now her home. Perhaps that was a dangerous thing. As Head Warrior, it would be wise, she decided, to become intimate with the land, for if conflict should arise, at least she should know her own grounds. After, she would learn of the topography nearby, for knowing such things would be equally important.

"Well, I’ve just returned to Dahlia, so I suppose it’s lucky that you did find me," the warrior stated quietly. "I suppose I’m free all day...."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread