nothing short of impossible
He grinned at the woman as she laughed and apologized for startling him. He just shook his head and smirked. "I'm glad you did.." he said honestly. He liked the sound of her voice, the laughter that rang out in the clear air as he watched her. The soft smile never left his lips as he watched her move to join him. He knew that she shouldn't have been able to startle him so but he had been caught out thinking about the woman. "Besides, I was just thinking of you.." He was so foolish for blurting out what he was thinking, but the truth was the best policy and he had been thinking about her. Grinning sheepishly he pawed at the ground lightly, hoping she wouldn't take the comment wrong.

Sankor cleared his throat as she started in on the questions and comments, seeming to answer her own before he could even get a reply off. He shook his head as the world seemed to start to spin as he chuckled and grumbled. "Do I get to answer?" his eyes sparkled as he glanced at her before sighing. "Now I didn't say anything about the lands did I?" he asked as he tilted his head to the side and studied the woman with soft eyes. "I was wandering more about the other packmates.." he said as he dug at the snow again, hoping that she wouldn't have any problem with helping him out.

He was nearly holding his breath when she admitted that she was free all day, letting out his breath softly he smiled and finally remembered to answer the question she had asked.. and hadn't made her own reply to. "Oh.. I'm not sure how life is yet.. we've only just begun and there's a lot we've got to get use to." He cleared his throat as he admitted pathedically. "I've never lived in a pack.. so this is like exploring a whole new world.." He really wished it didn't feel thatway, like this was a whole new adventure. He knew he wasn't going to say it to Ade like that, but Cwmfen was a whole other story.

Messages In This Thread