nothing short of impossible
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

The black wolf smiled at the other, a soft smile that seemed to hold a certain amount of melancholy, or perhaps regret. Briefly, her mind reminisced upon the conversation she had had with Geneva, particularly the last few words that had been exchanged. She wondered now if there was something that she felt to this wolf, and yet always another brown male wanted to occupy her mind. They were foolish thoughts, and she knew it. But she had given something to him, and she had felt (or did she feel it even now?) something flicker in her soul. And so brief was that flicker, so unfamiliar, that she could not discern what it was. She wanted to ask, Why were you thinking of me? She wanted to know what that meant. But she found that she could not voice this thought as he had, and thus that twisted smile as she turned her white gaze towards the snowy earth. The black claws tickled the snow, perhaps with a hint of some violent intent.

"Forgive me," she replied, almost shyly as those white eyes looked back to the mahogany male. "I don’t converse much with others.... When I talk, it’s almost as if I’m thinking, and I tend to get a head of myself." Even though she had changed much with the Long Nights, there was much of her that had remained unchanged. —And yet so much was different. There seemed to be a black flower blossoming in her soul, and yet it was a small bloom, only barely marring her cleanliness. But that black bloom was already dead and could not be destroyed. It would remain as a permanent blemish upon her character.

"I know what you mean," she voiced quietly, becoming distant as her gaze became fixed on some far off memory. "I was the same when I first joined Dahlia." With a softer smile, she turned back to Sankor. "I can tell you everything I know, which may not be much. I’m more of the solitary type, if you haven’t noticed." And then she laughed quietly at herself, but that sound was filled with a golden mirth. "If it won’t require traveling, would you like to find somewhere to relax?" Her smile brightened. Perhaps his company would do her good.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread