nothing short of impossible
Sankor couldn't help but smile when the woman asked for his forgiveness, he just tilted his head to the side as she continued to explain everything. He chuckled softly as he replied. "It doesn't matter Cwmfen, nobody was hurt by the runaway thoughts were they?" The male really wouldn't have had a problem with her questioning his lay of the land, perhaps he could even show her some of those secret places and hidden little worlds he'd known growing up. It was a warm little glow of a thought that seemed to brighten his day, yet it was only a thought.

He was just about to voice the thought and see if it would bloom into something more but CWmfen beat him to speaking and he flicked his eyes to the side to avoid the look that seemed to cross her face. He wondered just what was going though the mind of the woman, yet she spoke of her joining and little more. "Now we're going to have to do something about that aren't we?" he smiled as he teased. "Really, such a beauty like you shouldn't be hiding away so much.." He knew sooner or later his silly little bits of flirting would get him in trouble with the ladies but now it seemed that he would live.

The laughter that filtered from the woman made him smile and relax as he raised a brow slightly at her words. "If I can pick your mind I'll follow you anywhere.." he said with a wag of his tail. The mahogany male gave her a silly little yap as he cocked his head to the side and chuckled. "Com'mon, I know just the place.." Well, maybe he wouldn't be able to share all his secret little places he knew.. but he could share one atleast.

Messages In This Thread