nothing short of impossible
He couldn't help but grin at the words the woman said as she admitted some of the teasing dangers of being a changling. He shook his head as he moved further back into the cavern towards the tunnels that lead to the underground world of Dahlia de Mai. "Well, atleast I'd have the advantage in here.." he grinned in the darkness, the low ceilings of the tunnels would be too much on the Luperci and he could rule the dark world here without worry of hitting his head too much. He turned back to the woman as he smiled.

"I have a friend who once promised to show me how for a dance.." he said softly, knowing how strange it must have sounded saying outloud. He shook his head and chuckled as he watched those mystical orbs that seemed to gaze back at him and yet through him as well. Her eyes were strange enough but with the woad marks that she carried it turned the glamour up more than could be believed. He blinked in the dim light as he was greeted with words that made him draw back suddenly.

He was quiet a moment as he tried to find the words to answer her. He scratched at a flea for a moment as he frowned and gave a simple answer, not knowing if it was the conversation about the shifting or the caverns that drew such questions his way. "Well, some secrets are made to be shared." he stated. Finishing up rooting out the flea he shook himself once as he asked. "Don't you think?" He took a step towards the woman, the question echoing in his eyes as he smiled. "Did I make a bad choice in who I chose to share my own little paradise with?" he asked with a bit of a tease.

Messages In This Thread