unsinkable
[html]

OOC: hope its ok if i join Big Grin!

Exploring the pack lands was very interesting for Ril’o, he enjoyed the time in Wolfville and Berwick with Cercelee. He liked being around Cer, something about the wolfess just interested Ril’o. Walking alone with the cool air he put those thoughts aside, remembering a small piece of his childhood that he hasn’t seen since he could remember. Thinking about the memories of shores and beaches they all were very blurry, each containing the same thing, water, sand, and wind. That didn’t give Ril’o much to remember as he walked towards the beach, Cer did talk about them so why not explore them?
Grinning he bolted into a sprint towards the smell of salt and water, paws drumming the earth as his golden pelt glided over the white powered ground. Green eye watched for the water as he ran, tail swaying about with his movement. Slowing to a trot the scent of another wolf appeared, along with the sight of the dock and the striking frozen water. “wow, I can’t believe I didn’t remember this.” Narrowing his eyes , he could see a dark wolf running along the ice playfully or at lest enjoying itself.
Golden male made his way on to the dock leaving only his prints in the snow. Inhaling, white fog appeared with his breath as Ril’o slowly shifted his hind legs to a sit, with his tail thumping on the wood . Sitting he watched everything, the ice, the sand, and the new wolf he has yet to meet.
‘I’m glad I came to look’

[/html]

Messages In This Thread