unsinkable
[html]

OOC:
Sorry this is short!

Sitting on the dock the golden male watched the other wolf on the ice, who appeared to be moving quickly across the frozen water. Ear's pricked as the dark colored wolf seemed to lose a grip on the ice, but quickly got turned around. Tail thumping the wood Ril'o laughed at the sight, it was funny but he couldn't help but think that was fun itself. Ears twitched at the sound of his hello as the other male approached the dock, but unable to get on to it. Smiling at the male Ril'o laughed, " I guess you are, you seemed to enjoy yourself out there" Each word came out with a white mist as he nodded a friendly hello to his packmate. Breathing the smell of salt was nice. even if it came from a frozen sea. The wind ruffled Ril'o's fur as he looked about before returning to the excited male, Ril'o only wonders if this will become a new friend like Cer. " I'm Ril'o, so this is what you do to pass the time, running on ice. I have to say it looks very entertaining." Taking a few steps back Ril'o made a bit more space in case the male would try to get up again on the dock, the day seemed to be going good as Ril'o sat comfortable. "today will be interesting"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread