unsinkable
The heavy solid mass of the male tried once again to pull himself up onto the dock but he failed once more as he chuckled and just stared up at this stranger who seemed to be a packmate as well. He grinned as he admitted the truth to the male. "Sometimes your best friend is yourself.. they tend not to laugh at your stupid ideas so often." His deep voice was filled with warmth and humor as he shook the snow from his pelt, trying to ignore the whipping winds from the bay as he concentrated on this new fellow before him.

It didn't take long before he was graced with a name and the wonders of the game Sankor had been up to. If Ril'o had been able to see him blush he would have seen it just then as San kor coughed and tried to find an explaination. "Well Ril'o.. I'm Sankor, and I'm not certain how the rest of the pack passes their time but when you're new and no one explains what you should be devoting your time to.. you tend to get bored after exploring the lands." He threw the male a dashing grin as he tried once more to make his way to the docktop.

Finally he caught one hindpaw on the ledge and was able to pull himself up onto the wood walkway as he stretched out his large legs and grinned at the other. "Looks like I won't have to force you to join me on the ice after all." He teased, though if the other still wanted there was a vast stretch of ice just waiting for them down below. Sankor's eyes trailed across the bay as he admitted. "I'd never seen the sea frozen before.."

Messages In This Thread