unsinkable
He smirked at the other male as he felt the fur along his back begin to part and flicker in the whipping winds. The humor in the other male's voice made he grin as he shook his head and admitted. "I'm easily bored.. so I must always find new games to play.." His brown eyes turned towards the bay as he smirked. "Games are always better than finding more work to do right?" Thought he had no issues with working the mahogany and ebony male would rather be happy and carefree than burdening himself with all the extra work that no one else wanted to do.. until someone asked him to do said work that was.

When the conversation turned towards the bay as he'd mentioned it's current state Sankor shook his head and smiled. The world seemed to be doing strange things this season but he hoped that it wouldn't be strange enough to keep his sister from returning to the lands, and to her waiting family. His eyes scanned the land once more as he laughed. "As long as I don't freeze over I have no beef with the weather." He hoped that he wasn't preparing himself for worse if the weather did decide to throw the packa curveball. He silently played that he wouldn't be regretting those words later.

The movement of the other male brought his eyes back to focus as he turned to Ril'o as he spoke up. The male laughed out loud as he raised a brow in disbelief. So he was going to go from playing hide and seek to iceskating and now onto chase it appeared. "Well, considering last week I was playing hide and seek in an old ship.. I'm sure I could learn pretty fast." He already knew how to play but this wasn't his game this time. He could feel the excitement begin to bubble in his veins as he grinned at this new packmate and waited to see who was going to be the runner and who was catching up.

Messages In This Thread