unsinkable
Sankor couldn't help but agree at Ril'o's answer as he tried to rub the sharp pain from his nose. He sneezed a moment before shaking his head and then giving his full body another shake before losing his grip on the ice and flopping down on the ice again. He chuckled at his own awkwardness on the slick surface but the laughter was soon interupted by the question that Ril'o had sent his way. Turning his head he grinned and snorted at the male, a clear skeptic look across his face as the golden male joined him.

When he finally settled down beside him Sankor grinned again and leaned over to comment. "Oh, yeah.. I'm fine but I'm sorry to disappoint you Ril'o.. you're just not my type." So innocently the comment was spoken but the large mahogany and ebony brute was counting the second to see just how long it would take for the words to sink into the other male and the next explosion to take place. He sure hoped it would because it was time for fun, not the serious stuffy actions that they had to play out when rank and duty took hold.

Messages In This Thread