unsinkable
Sankor couldn't help it when his maw split into a wide grin at the words of his new friend. Before long they were both chuckling and laughing at the comment. The mahogany and ebony male turned his orbs to the golden male as his laughter finally died down into a sigh as he tried to sober up. He was glad that the male hadn't been insulted by his comment and he was relaxed to find out that the male hadn't wanted to know just why he wasn't favored by the Koios male.

When Ril'o turned the conversation towards the females of their pack Sankor just grinned for a moment before shrugging. He really hadn't known many of the females enough to actually offer his thoughts on them. "Well, I'm not certain. Maybe once I actually get to know them better I can give you my thoughts on them. I only know a few as it is. and one is my sister." He grinned at the other male as he asked. "What do you think?" his eyes shinned, wanting to know of the other packmates they had joined ranks with. "Unless of course you're more interested in our other packmates.." he joked, though the male was a sight enough for either sex he wasn't going to push the conversation that far.

Messages In This Thread