unsinkable
[html]

OOC:
aww he embarrassed

Ril’o looked at his friends when he spoke a name he hadn’t heard before, no he hasn’t meet her yet but would try to remember the name. Looking at Sankor he seemed to slip off in a happy thought, a sly smile crawled on the golden maw with a chuckle. “ So what if we do? You know they talk about us they just will never admit it “ Ril’o voice full of playful, picking pride about their opposite sex. There has only been a few, well twe females that his green eyes seemed to adore. Sankor’s tease voice made Ril’o ears flatten with slightly embarrassment from his curiosity, bumping Sankor with his shoulder he spoke back. “no reason…I’m-I’m just wondering that’s all, w-why?” Mentally Ril’o wanted to crawl under a rock an die, just disappear from this moment. Looking away he puffed a lip out in a playful yet grumpy manner, he didn’t mean to stammer on his words so quickly looking like a fool.
Adelaida

Ril’o’s green eyes snapped opened and stared at Sankor in a state of awe, he seemed amassed that they were even siblings; Ril’o was thankful his fur covered his blush as he almost spoke out against his will. ” wait what!”
Ril'o wasn't sure what to say at Sankor, now that he thinks about the pretty brown female does look like him. He felt even more stupid by his thoughts, he thought she was adorable very much with her blue eyes. " your telling me 'she' is your sister?'

[/html]

Messages In This Thread