unsinkable
[html]

OOC:

Looking over at Sankor Ril'o's ears listened to the words, he hasn't asked or questioned about their pasted but the small bit or information was absorbed. I made sense to Ril'o that his sister would act the way she did due to beliefs, but it still did bother him it was their beliefs. Others are allowed to believe or think what they will, it's just some are more accepting then others. Nodding his green eyes watched with a grin pulling on his face, 'pickles' yup now he remembers the small things name. " ah yes Pickles, I remember it now" Tail swayed as he listened to the dark male speak of his sister, all this talk about was starting to fill up his head of the female he barely knew. Though he would like to become better friends, as their last encounter didn't seem to end too kindly- though not violently either. His tail switched as Sankor pushed the snow at him, chuckling the golden male questioned him.
" Sankor, you said something about another female named Cwmfen right? I'm taking it you've meet her, how did that go?" Speaking with a teasing friendly tone she raised a brow with a smile, tail switched back tossing a bit of snow back.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread