unsinkable
"Ok, that's it.." Sankor said with a bit of laughter as Ril'o threw more snow at him in an attempt to get his attention back in the game. The male laughed and began to dig into the snow with both paws as he tried to bury his buddy in the glittering white powder. He paused for a moment as he turned around and grinned. "Now that's better.." he said with satisfaction before deciding to be nice ang give the golden hued male the details. "Details, details.." he said tauntingly as though it really didn't matter. With a roll of his eyes he smirked and chuckled softly once more.

"Fine, fine.." He didn't settled back down though, knowing that he probably had another dumping of snow coming his way as he grinned and let lose with the details. "She accepted both Ade and I, but I sortof knew her before that. I didn't know she'd be the one to accept us though.." He shuffled his paws as he thought of their first meeting when he'd tried to find Alexey. "She's coal black with woad markings upon her fur. She's got the strangest eyes.. but it's easy to get lost in them.. they're like a heavy fog or swirling mists.." he sighed and glanced back to the other male. "She's just a friend though." he said simply.

Messages In This Thread