What I never wanted.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 1shybq.jpg);background-color:#89D3FF;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position: bottom;padding-bottom:215px;">

She turned to face the annoyance head on, her ears dropping against her skull. "I’m not bored." The growl that issued from her throat was audible. Although she hated the fact that Sankor had chosen others over herself, just as Alexey had months earlier, she wished for nothing more than to have time to brood over it. Only if she gave the proper time to moping about her shortcomings could she later present them to her siblings as they should be. Showing him how he had failed her and forced her into a life she did not ask for. Adelaida had only recently devised this strategy, during her conflicts with Alexey, but they seemed to work well, instilling guilt where it was due. Surely anyone would see the logic in this.

Eyes narrowed at the girl, wondering if all Dahlian papavers were permitted to run about, creating disturbances throughout the pack. "Should you go find mommy now? I’m sure she really misses someone like you." Adelaida snorted, turning back away and resting her head stubbornly on her feet once more. Kata had always told her to ignore life’s small annoyances and they would go away, but Adelaida felt that this annoyance was more like a fly on a hot day, intent on buzzing about one’s ear no matter what.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread