i think i'll have another glass of mexican wine
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/12.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I suck!

"Ya know, I was going to ask you the same question," Lannen said, perplexed. There definitely was an air of de ja vu around this meeting. It was giving him the creeps. Why did this male seem so familiar? "My name is Lannen Haddix." He looked at Pilot, trying to figure out what it was that was setting off all of these warning bells and signals. Usually, when his gut twisted this way, it was because he felt there was a threat nearby. But this wolf inspired the opposite - instead he felt like he had a little piece of home.

"Pilot, huh? That's my brother's name," he said. He had never heard of another with that name before. Maybe the was what was giving him the creeps. His brother was long dead by now. Three years dead, in fact. Deader than dead. But why did he feel like, looking into this wolf's face, he was looking into a mirror? He could swear he saw a family resemblance somewhere in his face. In the curve of the brow, in the color of his eyes. "You know, you look a lot like my sister," Lannen said uncomfortably.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread